"The mission of North Wake Church is to reach the lost and equip them to join with us in the process of becoming mature and ministering worshipers of God."
What to Expect When You Visit
- Two services, 9am and 10:45am (Masks Lovingly Urged with a Mask Required Section)
- Livestream at 10:45
- Visitor parking
- Comfortable dress; please come as you are!
- Welcome tent for first time visitors and greeters to give information
- Age-specific classes for birth through fifth grade and middle and high school. Currently we are only offering classes for crawlers through 5 year olds. We will continue to update as we add more classes.
- Adult Lifechange classes (our version of Sunday School) during both hours
- Worshipping God through Bible-centered preaching, Christ-exalting music, and by finding our fullest joy and richest delight in God alone.
- North Wake is made up of covenant members who have committed to reach the lost and equip them to join with us in the process of becoming mature and ministering worshippers of God.
- New membership classes are offered regularly on Sunday mornings and run nine weeks. These classes are an opportunity for you to learn about North Wake and ask questions of our elders and other leaders. For questions, please contact Rob Craig at 919-556-1546 or
The Membership Class
Four times a year we hold a North Wake Church membership class. Anyone wishing to join the church should take the membership class. These classes run for eight weeks and each week cover the eight points of the North Wake Church membership covenant. At the end of the eighth session, class members are presented to the church for membership. Each week we'll also introduce each of our ministries and those who lead them. Our expectation is that following the class new members will find the niche God has lead them to serve at North Wake.
Membership Class Schedule
Week 1 - Understanding Your Relationship with God
Week 2 - Spiritual Growth - Growing in Your relationship the Lord
Week 3 - Understanding Your Relationship with the Church
Week 4 - Stewarding Your Spiritual Gifts & Spiritual Passions
Week 5 - Stewarding Your God's Financial Resources
Week 6 - Understanding Your Relationship with the Lost – Evangelism
Week 7 - Understanding Your Relationship with the Greater World - Missions
Week 8 - Leadership and the Church and Presentation of New Members