We are now offering classes for Crawlers through 5th Grade. In order to do that, we need people to invest in our kids by signing up to help in their classrooms. This “semester” will run through the end of August.
- Check-in starts 10 minutes before each service.
- Check in at the South Entrance (Cimarron Parkway side) or in the Lobby of Bldg. 2.
- Tags must be shown.
- We ask that you come within 5 minutes after the service ends so cleaning protocols can be completed.
Please make sure your child is healthy before bringing them. We will ask you to verify that your child has no symptoms of illness.
Before you come, please review these symptoms. You will be asked before you check-in if your child is healthy and free from symptoms.
Symptoms of COVID-19
People with COVID-19 have a wide range of reported symptoms – from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19.
Symptoms can include...
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible COVID-19 symptoms. Children and adolescents with the virus that causes COVID-19 may experience any, all, or none of these symptoms.